Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Suggestions For First Dance, Father/Daugher Dance, and Mother/Son Dance

Sometimes, choosing the perfect songs can be difficult with all your other responsibilities going on as you come up to your big wedding day!

Please find my list below for the most requested wedding reception songs in the last 10 years(first dance, father/daughter dance, and mother/son dance)...

I hope this helps you out!

First Dance

Kelly Clarkson- Moment Like This
Nat King Cole- Unforgettable
Elvis- Can’t Help Falling In Love
Allison Kraus- When You Say Nothing At all
Journey- Faithfully
Mariah Carey- Hero
John Michael Montgomery- I Swear
Eric Clapton- Wonderful Tonight
Etta James- At last
Shania Twain- From This Moment

Father/Daughter Dance

Bob Carlisle- Butterfly Kisses
Temptations- My Girl
Heartland- I Love Her First
Bette Midler- The Wind Beneath My Wings
Van Morrison- Have I Told You Lately
Kenny Rogers- Through The Years
Stevie Wonder- Isn’t She Lovely
Holly Dunn- Daddy’s Hand
Elton John- Friends

Mother/Son Dance

Eric Clapton- Wonderful Tonight
Ben E. King- Stand By Me
Boyz 2 Men- A Song For Mama
Van Morrison- Moon Dance
The Beatles- In My Life
Louis Armstrong- What A Wonderful World
Mariah Carey- Hero
Celine Dion- Because You Loved me
Peter Gabriel- In Your Eyes
Sunrise Sunset

No comments: